Love your job!
Our client, a $15MM Custom Electronic Component / Connector Manufacturing division of a much larger Global Conglomerate is in need of a General Manager / Change Agent to help its Upstate New York operations evolve along with its evolving target market.
This is a great area to live in, famed for the unbeatable combination of having a low cost and high quality of living.
The career growth opportunity is terrific as well, since this is an established, stable and successful Global Leader, who firmly believes in fostering a collaborative work environment and the execution of Operational Excellence.
Salary will be crafted around the person hired, but we estimate the base will probably be in the $130K to $150K range, plus bonus. To put this in perspective, the housing costs in Rochester average less than 12% of the cost in Los Angeles.
- MUST BE a U.S. Citizen because this plant is ITAR Certified. The company is not exclusively a DOD contractor, but they do business with the DOD directly and indirectly. They need a leader, who can work within ITAR regulations without any restrictions.
- 4 year degree
- Strong background in low volume / high mix custom manufacturing involving the manufacture of electrical components / connectors or parts used within electronic devices.
- 5+ years of senior management experience.
- Multiple plant experience is a plus
- Strong background successfully leading an organization through the changes of its target marketplace.
- Well versed in modern manufacturing methods like Lean, Six Sigma, and/or Operational Excellence.
- Experience working within a matrix International corporate structure is a must.
- Must have had full P&L experience.