Love your job! Love your team! Never be bored! Great Salary and Live in paradise!
Our client is based in the theme park and resort capital of the world, Orlando, FL. It is home base for the design and development of all the resort and themed entertainment projects globally. This is an exciting time for growthThe team is an eclectic group of talented people in Product Design, Animation, Engineering, Film and TV Production, Toy Design, Financial Planning, Construction, Architecture, Law, Business, and Theatre Design, to name a few.
To be successful they rely on collaboration, hard work, synchronicity – that do not let ego and area stand in the way of excellence and creativity.
- Responsible for developing and integrating comprehensive project plans and schedules throughout the project life cycles – concept design through turnover for each of the projects.
- Collect, integrate and monitor current project schedules, future projects and anticipate projects into a Portfolio Master Schedule that tracks and Monitors all current, future, and projected projects.
- Provide management input into future project selection.
- Provide “what-if” input and analysis and project execution timing requirements.
- Responsible to track current and forecast future resource needs based on the Portfolio Master Schedule.
- Oversee and assist in the development of the appropriate level of detail for work package definition, including durations and logic sequences.
- Establish policy, scheduling procedures and templates to ensure effective support of project needs.
- Oversee coordination and integration of schedule input from all internal and external sources.
- Develop project schedule, modify as necessary and assist staff in specific portfolio requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, construction , or engineering required.
- 5-7 Years theme park environment experience preferred.
- 7-10 Years planning and scheduling or cost engineering experience required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough knowledge of planning techniques.
- Knowledge of multiple disciplines, including architecture, engineering and construction management.
- Computer literate with multiple software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Primavera and MS Project).
- Knowledge of AutoCAD systems a must.